Family needs a part time caretaker starting Monday, Aug 21 (flexible) in Kalorama - $26/hr
Posted a month ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Aug 21Washington, DC - Kalorama 20009
$26/hour on 3 days per week
About this nanny jobWe are looking for a friendly, energetic and fun part-time nanny to care for our two children in the Adams Morgan/Kalorama area of DC: Ages 3 (girl), and 8 months (girl). The typical hours are in the morning from 9 am to 12/1pm (with occasional flexing on start and end time based on our schedules- end times may be 3pm at times). We are looking for help 2/3 days a week, and we seek a candidate available end of August Primary duties include loving and caring for our children while focusing on nurturing their development and mental and physical well-being. This means many playtimes, learning activities, outside activities, playgrounds, crafts, reading, science, etc. We prefer a candidate to have a driver's license and an excellent driving record to assist in preschool drop off (if necessary). Other duties may include include folding the children’s laundry, feeding the children, cleaning up after the children (dishes, toys, play areas). The oldest is are potty trained but may need assistance occasionally.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 3 YO and 8 months old
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day (flexible days)
- TUE: During the day (flexible days)
- WED: During the day (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Aug 22 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Washington, DC nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!