Hiring a part time caretaker starting Monday, Jun 05 (flexible) in University - $22/hr
Posted a month ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Jun 05Englewood, CO - University 80113
$22/hour for 14 hours per week
About this nanny jobSeeking a part-time nanny for our two great kids near DU while they are on summer break from school. They enjoy reading, arts and crafts, going to the swimming pool and playing with our dog. Our son is diagnosed on the spectrum so experience with kids or individuals also on the spectrum is a plus. Looking for someone with nannying experience who can mix structure and fun with patience and kindness. Reliable transportation, evidence of being a safe driver, and comfort driving kids short distances is important.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 9 and 7
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- FRI: 8:45 AM - 3:45 PM
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Jun 06 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Englewood, CO nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!