Hiring a part time caretaker starting Monday, Jun 19 in Sycamore Park - $30/hr
Posted 22 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Jun 19Mill Valley, CA - Sycamore Park 94941
$30/hour for 0 hour per week
About this nanny jobWe are looking for a reliable part-time nanny and house assistant to care for our 4-year-old daughter. The ideal candidate will work Monday to Friday from 2pm to 6 pm, with occasional evening hours. The role involves 1-2 hours of housework daily prior to picking up our daughter from summer camp. 1-2 times a week, we would like you to bring her to swim lessons (at the same location as the camp). The camp and swim lesson location is 1.5 miles from our house, so driving is minimal. The housework include kids laundry, straightening up toys, tidying up the kitchen, and occasionally running errands. In general we are a very tidy family, but with both parents working, we would love an extra hand to help. We also have a house keeper who does a weekly deep clean of the house. We require at least 5 years of experience working with young children, a valid driver's license, and a safe driving record. Must provide references, pass a background check, and be punctual, responsible, and reliable. Must be vaccinated. We are expecting a second child at the end of September, so there is potential for this to turn into a full-time job if it is the right fit. We are also very happy to find someone for summer job as well! If you're interested, please apply by explaining your experience with children, why you're the right fit for this role and provide a resume if you have one.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 4 years
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Jun 20 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Mill Valley, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!