Family needs a caretaker starting Monday, Jul 10 - $40/hr
Posted 25 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Jul 10Piedmont, CA 94611
$40/hour for 5 hours per week
About this nanny job[UPDATED] We have a sweet 7 year old boy on the autism spectrum and we're looking for childcare *two days a week*; on Wednesdays from 1:45-5:30 pm, and 3-5:30 on Fridays. We'd need someone who can pick him up from school, drive him to therapies (speech, OT), play with him if he has none scheduled and occasionally make dinner (spaghetti, mac & cheese). Rate would be $40/hour, and we live in Piedmont with easy parking. We'd prefer a caregiver who has experience with kids on the autism spectrum.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 7 years
Nanny job duties
- Making meals
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- WED: 1:45 PM - 5:30 PM
- FRI: 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Jul 11 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Piedmont, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!