Hiring a part time caretaker starting Monday, Jun 05 (flexible) - $20/hr
Posted 19 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Jun 05Spring Valley, CA 91977
$20/hour on 2 days per week
About this nanny jobHi! Wondering if you’d be interested and available for summer-part time nannying? I have 2 daughters (10 and 8) and 2 weenie dogs. I go into the office for work 2 times a week (Mon and Thurs). While it is summer break I do not want them glued to the tv/electronics. Hope we’re able to connect. Let me know what questions you have.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 10 and 8
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day (flexible days)
- THU: During the day (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Jun 06 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Spring Valley, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!