Family looking for a part time caretaker starting Monday, Jul 03 (flexible) in Upper West Side - $25/hr
Posted 12 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Jul 03New York, NY - Upper West Side 10023
$25/hour on 2 days per week
About this nanny jobMy husband and I are returning to work after having our 4 month old baby girl. We're looking for someone to care for her during the day (9am-6pm) 2 days a week. Looking for someone to care for her and feed her at our apartment, and potentially take her to playgroups/ other activities. Experience with starting a baby on solid food would be great.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 4 months
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
Nanny job schedule
- TUE: During the day (flexible days)
- THU: During the day (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Jul 04 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more New York, NY nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!