Part Time nanny needed starting Tuesday, Jun 20 (flexible) in Park Slope - $27/hr
Posted 23 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Tuesday, Jun 20Brooklyn, NY - Park Slope 11215
$27/hour on 3 days per week
About this nanny jobI’m a solo parent of three who is moving in June to Park Slope with my 11 year old daughter and twin 8 year old sons. Our family has been through a lot in the past 2.5 years, and we are super excited to make Park Slope our home. To help us settle in (and to make my life survivable as a solo parent!) I am looking for a consistent, reliable, fun part-time nanny to pick up the kids from school, play with them, bring them to activities and be another set of hands, giving me an assist and a little breathing room to exercise, socialize, etc. I need someone around 3-4 days a week (at least 2 weekdays after-school hours-ish, one chunk of time on the weekend.) It would be for at least 15 hours total, although could be more if that’s desired. The days/time are flexible: I work for myself from home and can work around your hours. It helps the kids when there's a routine to follow (like Mondays and Thursdays, the babysitter picks us up from after-care) but we can adjust and revisit seasonally based on schedules. Looking for someone who is fun, will play with the kids and engage with them and help them grow and mature. This would be starting immediately, through the summer of 2023 and ideally into next school year 2023-2024 at least–if not longer! I’m looking for someone who has a real love of children, who enjoys helping kids grow and who has the ability to stay overnight occasionally. (I am a consultant and I occasionally need to go out of town for 1-2 nights–I have a lot of control over my schedule and can make sure to arrange these on dates that would work for you!) You would be a valued right-hand and important part of our family! Reliable ability to get to work on time necessary. Some cooking for kids (nuggets, pizza, etc.) may be needed, as well as doing their laundry. **If someone is looking for more hours, I am open to expanding it to include house manager/housekeeper responsibilities (cleaning, running errands, etc.)
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 11 years, 8 years, 8 years
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
Benefits of the job
- Meal included
Nanny job schedule
- MON: Evening or night-time (flexible days)
- THU: Evening or night-time (flexible days)
- SAT: Evening or night-time (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Wednesday, Jun 21 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Brooklyn, NY nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!