Part Time nanny position available starting Monday, Jul 31 (flexible) - $24/hr
Posted 17 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Jul 31Walnut Creek, CA 94598
$24/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny jobHi there! We are looking for a short-term nanny for our sweet and smiley little guy (will be 9 months old when care is needed) for a couple of weeks during a summer daycare closure. DATES - Week 1: Monday, July 31 - Friday Aug 4 (can be just 4 days a week, if needed) - Week 2: Monday, August 7 - Friday August 11 (can be just 4 days a week, if needed) HOURS: - Around 8:30am - 4:30pm (some flexibility on timing) I (mom) will be working from home during these times as well. Looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you into our home for those few weeks!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 9 months
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day (flexible days)
- TUE: During the day (flexible days)
- WED: During the day (flexible days)
- THU: During the day (flexible days)
- FRI: During the day (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Aug 01 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Walnut Creek, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!