Full Time nanny job available starting Monday, Sep 11 (flexible) in Atherton - $40/hr
Posted 18 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Sep 11Atherton, CA - Atherton 94027
About this nanny job✨*Full-time nanny position with kind and caring family in Atherton*✨ Hi! We are looking for a full-time nanny to start in September 2023, and ideally someone who wants to start transitioning by working some weekends and other hours over the summer to get to know us! About us: -👦🏼👧🏼kids are 6&3 (both in school during the week) -👨🏻👩🏼mom and dad both work a mix from office and home -😁we have a live-in au pair who will split the schedule with you (and can switch days as needed) -💖 we are fun-loving and kind and treat our nannies like family -🏝️we take family vacations with our nanny so opportunities to travel to fun places with time off -🥰our current nanny has been with us for 5+ years and we love her, but she is unfortunately moving About the role: -35-40 hrs per week (can guarantee 40+ if desired and interested in family assistant tasks) -$30-40/hr DOE -paid overtime, holidays, sick leave -two weeks paid vacation -monthly healthcare stipend *payroll only - so must have legal work authorization* -responsible driver (need to be able to do school and activity drop off/pickup) -only responsible for childcare and child-related duties (kids laundry, cooking for kids, pickup of toys, etc.) What we are looking for in a nanny: -💟 love of children and passion for socio-emotional development -🧩 organized and responsible -🥳 playful and fun -⏰ on time and reliable
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 6 years, 2 years
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Sep 12 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Atherton, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!