Nanny job available starting Sunday, Jun 04 (flexible) - $20/hr
Posted 16 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Sunday, Jun 04Oak Park, IL 60304
$20/hour for 13 hours per week
About this nanny jobHello, We are two dedicated, loving moms looking for a consistent additional caregiver to help with our incredible girls! Our oldest is 9 years old and has the biggest imagination, loves art/theater, and to be silly. Our almost 2 year old is excitable, energetic and loves to explore the world in new ways. They both live each other and have fun playing together. We have a 2 year old Vizsla as well who likes to join in the fun. My wife and I are looking for someone who is creative, has lots of positive energy, is playful, responsible and reliable. We are looking for someone both girls will look forward to seeing every week. We mostly need help on Sunday’s while we play softball, perhaps while we play other sports throughout the year and weekly date/dinner nights. This will mostly be a time where the girls will be asleep for the majority of your watching them. We will be living in Oak Park but playing sports in the city. We will likely mix it up if the girls stay home/go to local parks with you or come and watch them in the city and join in on the fun! If this sounds like a cool gig for you, please reach out to us! Can’t wait to find an amazing human to help us on this incredible journey of raising humans! Jen and Roni
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 9 years, 22 months
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Meal included
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- SUN: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- THU: 8:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- SAT: 7:00 PM - 11:45 PM
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Monday, Jun 05 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Oak Park, IL nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!