Hiring a part time caretaker starting Monday, Jun 19 in Pomona - $20/hr
Posted 15 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Jun 19Pomona, CA - Pomona 91766
$20/hour on 2 days per week
About this nanny jobSeeking a sitter to help me on Thursdays and Fridays from 5am-9am, getting the kids ready and dropping them off at daycare/ camp 3-5 miles from home. I am a nursing student and have to report to my clinical site in LA at 6am sharp. This a temp position, my mom is out of town until July 8th and will resume care upon her return. I need someone for the following dates: June 22-23 June 29-30 July 6-7 The two older boys are very independent and will require little to no assistance getting ready. My younger son will need assistance/guidance getting dressed, brushing teeth, getting breakfast, etc. He is also very independent. There are pets in the home , 3 dogs and 2 kittens but they will be in the backyard when you arrive. Kittens will be in the kids room. Smoke free home, very clean , parking on site, willing to pay cash, venmo or zelle. Please feel free to message me with any questions. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 12 years, 10 years, 3 years ( boys)
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
- Kids will mostly be asleep
Nanny job schedule
- THU: During the day
- FRI: During the day
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Jun 20 at 4:45 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Pomona, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!