Family looking for a babysitter Friday, Jun 16 at 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM in Seattle - $22/hr
Posted 14 days ago by a parent
Friday, Jun 16, 5:30pm - 11:00pmSeattle, WA - Seattle 98052
$22/hour for 5.5 hours
About this babysitting jobWe are traveling to Seattle for a concert and would love to have someone to take care of our 5 and a half month old son for the night. He drinks ready to feed fomula every 3-4 hour and will sleep on his own in his crib around 8pm if you just pass him the pacifier. We just need someone to watch over him while mom and dad have fun!!
Babysitting job details
Who you'll babysit for
Age: 5 month
Babysitting job duties
- Feeding children
- Bedtime Routine
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
- Kids will mostly be asleep
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Saturday, Jun 17 at 5:30 PM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Seattle, WA babysitting jobs
Apply for babysitting jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find babysitting jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of babysitting work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available babysitting jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best babysitting jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find babysitting work today!