Hiring a caretaker starting Tuesday, Aug 01 - $20/hr
Posted 11 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Tuesday, Aug 01Brookfield, WI 53005
About this nanny jobWe are looking for a nanny for our 2 sweet boys, ages 3 and 2. We are in Brookfield. The older one will be in part time school during the week. The younger child will be the primary responsibility. We are looking for someone who is engaging and can take him to different activities during the day. Safety is very important to us as well. The kids have been with a nanny since 6 months old, but we are new to the area and looking for a great fit! We are hoping this will be a long-term relationship, so we would like someone who also has newborn experience (in hopes of growing our family in the future). We look forward to hearing from you!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 2 and 3
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Wednesday, Aug 02 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Brookfield, WI nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!