Family needs a part time caretaker starting Monday, Jun 12 - $20/hr
Posted 6 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Jun 12Durham, NC 27703
About this nanny jobBoth will be busy this summer with sports and friends mainly my 14 year old, meaning you will need to be good with driving them to different places at different times almost every day! Yet while they are not busy you will need to be ready to keep at least my active 7 year old entertained, and sometimes my teen but like I said she will usually be busy with sports and friends! I am a surgeon at duke and a single mom, I also have a newborn but she will be brought to daycare by me in the morning making your hours from around 8ish-5ish most days. Thank you so much and I look forward to getting in touch with you!!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 14 (female) 7 (male)
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Jun 13 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Durham, NC nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!