Hiring a caretaker starting Monday, Jun 26 in San Jose - $28/hr
Posted 14 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Jun 26San Jose, CA - San Jose 95129
$28/hour for 18 hours per week
About this nanny jobWe are looking for 2x/week care for our son who will be 11 months, on Mon/Thurs from 7:30am-4:30pm. We are looking for someone who enjoys spending time with babies/toddlers and is eager to help them grow and learn (helping meet milestones, reading, talking/singing, activities, walks, etc). My husband and I work from home most days, but we need someone who can potentially be flexible when my husband is traveling and I have to be in the office. Additional tasks include preparing and cleaning bottles/food items, tidying of baby mess. Must be comfortable with pets (dog and cat) in home. Must be Covid, flu, tdap vaccinated. Looking forward to talking to you!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 11 months
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- THU: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Jun 27 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more San Jose, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!