Part Time nanny job available starting Monday, Jun 05 (flexible) - $25/hr
Posted 9 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Jun 05Seattle, WA 98117
$25/hour for 9 hours per week
About this nanny jobMy wife and I are looking for help ~3x/wk (~10hrs/wk) with daycare pickup through bedtime for our son (20mo). Daycare is in Wallingford and our home is in Ballard. Rate is meant to cover gas. We have a dog (25lb labradoodle) that gets along well with our kid. Opportunity for additional hours for occasional help around the house (cleaning, laundry, etc) and babysitting. Happy to discuss in more detail if you’re interested!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Bedtime Routine
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- TUE: 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- WED: 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Jun 06 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Seattle, WA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!