Sitter needed Wednesday, Jun 14, 5:00pm - 10:00pm - $25/hr
Posted 2 days ago by a parent
Wednesday, Jun 14, 5:00pm - 10:00pmOrange, CA 92867
$25/hour for 5 hours
About this babysitting jobHangout and take care of our 3 year old son, Weston and 12 week old, Vance. We will have dinner for Weston in the refrigerator and bottles prepped for Vance. Put both to bed around 7-7:30. Vance will need a bottle before bed that we will leave in the refrigerator. Vance has a monitor that we will leave in the front room, charging. Weston likes to read a book or two before bed, will need his dinosaur water bottle with ice, he’s usually pretty chatty before bed so we stay in his room until he calms down/falls asleep.
Babysitting job details
Who you'll babysit for
Ages: 3 and 9 weeks old
Babysitting job duties
- Feeding children
- Bedtime Routine
Benefits of the job
- Meal included
- Parking is easy to find/available
- Kids will mostly be asleep
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Thursday, Jun 15 at 5:00 PM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Orange, CA babysitting jobs
Apply for babysitting jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find babysitting jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of babysitting work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available babysitting jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best babysitting jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find babysitting work today!