Family needs a full time caretaker starting ASAP (flexible) - $18/hr
Posted 3 months ago by a parent
Full Time, starting ASAP
$18/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny job
- First time parents looking for a kind, warm, and loving nanny with infant experience for a full time position starting the beginning of March, with the option for part time until then. Mom is an attorney planning to return to work (from home) starting in March. Dad is also currently working from home until pandemic improves. Both are frequently on the phone for work. Help needed M-F, but start and end times can be negotiated between nanny and family. Also open to M-Th.
- Baby is currently 2.5 months old and will be around 4 months in March.
- Duties to consist of playing with baby, engaging in tummy time exercises, reading and singing to baby, diaper changing, organizing baby’s room and toys, baby laundry, and washing and sanitizing baby bottles, occasional bottle feeding if mom is not available to nurse, taking baby in walks outside in stroller daily, putting baby down for naps, and maintaining baby on schedule.
- Mom is breastfeeding and baby is young and will be napping much of the work hours, so there will be significant down time from the baby and thus family is also seeking help with dishes, family laundry, and organization during the hours that baby is nursing and napping. Bonus if nanny is able to help with cooking/ family meal prep but not required.
- No driving required, but must have reliable transportation with own car during COVID (no public transportation.) Must be willing to be candid about personal outings during COVID and be practicing basic CDC guidelines. Family will cover cost of regular COVID testing as well as time to take test.
- Family has 3 cats, so someone will cat allergies will not be a good fit.
- Must be comfortable integrating with family and working in close quarters as both parents will be working from home in the living room and master bedroom of a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom unit. Nanny and baby are free to play throughout the home (we love seeing our baby even if we are working!) and will have use of the baby nursery room. There is also a small fenced in yard.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 2.5 m
Nanny job duties
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: during the day (flexible days)
- TUE: during the day (flexible days)
- WED: during the day (flexible days)
- THU: during the day (flexible days)
- FRI: during the day (flexible days)
Schedule is flexible