Hiring a full time caretaker starting ASAP - $16/hr
Posted 2 months ago by a parent
Full Time, starting ASAP
$16/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny job
Hello! We are looking for a live-in nanny for our 6-month-old son. Requirements:
- Prior experience caring for infants
- Term: April 1 through end of year, possibly longer if a good fit
- Hours: M-F, 8:30 - 5:30 (with 1-hour lunch break)
- Pay: $650/week, negotiable
- Private bedroom and bathroom in 2,000 sq ft townhouse
- WiFi, private TV, stocked fridge
- Small dog in house, he is very gentle and doesn't shed
- Must follow strict covid guidelines - required
- References from prior infant caregiving experience
- Background check
Responsibilities: Feed baby, change diapers, put him down for naps, play with him, ensuring good development and safety at all times. He is a very mellow, happy baby. Some light housework (e.g., dishwasher, tidying).
Covid-19: We are extremely cautious about Covid. We don't go out for meals or attend any large gatherings, and we're looking for someone who is exercising a similar level of caution.
Ideal personality for a nanny: You are a kind, reliable, patient, trustworthy childcare professional who loves children!
Note- Mom and Dad will be working from home for the rest of the year.
If this role sounds interesting to you, we'd love to chat with you!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 6 months
Nanny job duties
Benefits of the job
Nanny job schedule
- MON: during the day
- TUE: during the day
- WED: during the day
- THU: during the day
- FRI: during the day