Seeking an experienced part time caretaker starting Wednesday, Sep 01 (flexible) in Federal Way - $25/hr
Posted 16 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Wednesday, Sep 01
Federal Way, WA - Federal Way 98023
$25/hour on 3 days per week
About this nanny job
HIRING: Hello friends and neighbors! My husband and I are looking for an experienced, reliable, and caring sitter for our baby, for regular date nights starting in September or October 2021 (start date flexible).
- Duties will include feeding, changing, playing, reading, and bedtime routine, at our home
- Please be:
* Infant CPR certified
* Willing to share proof of vaccination
* A non-smoker
- If possible, we would be especially interested in hiring a bilingual sitter, to help our son gain early exposure to other languages.
Please be prepared to share references upon request.
Pay negotiable, determined on experience.
Please contact me if you're interested. Thank you very much!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Bedtime Routine
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- SUN: evening or night-time (flexible days)
- FRI: evening or night-time (flexible days)
- SAT: evening or night-time (flexible days)
Schedule is flexible