Tried, true and trusted caregivers
250,000 reviews and counting—that’s why families trust UrbanSitter to find a babysitter, nanny, tutor, pet sitter, or senior care companion.
Solutions for every child care and household need
Babysitters & Nannies
Find a full-time, part-time, nanny share or occasional trusted caregiver through schools and parenting groups.
Tutors & Homework Helpers
Search candidates by teaching skill and availability for help with distance learning.
Outsource some of your errands, cleaning, driving, cooking or housekeeping.
Find sitters for pet sitting and dog walking.
Post a job to find non-medical elderly care or senior companion care.
Every type of care
- Full-time or part-time nanny
- Nanny shares and pods
- Backup child care & occasional babysitters
- Tutors and homework help
- Pet sitters, senior care & housekeeping
How it works
- Start a search or post a job
- Browse profiles to find a match (free!)
- Add membership to book caregivers
- Easily pay caregivers - they keep 100%
- Book your favorites again and again
Find trusted babysitters, nannies, pet sitters and senior care all in one placeUrbanSitter brings all the caregivers of everyone you trust into one simple app.
Most caregivers reply within 2 minutes.
Looking to hire a nanny, babysitter, or other caregiver? UrbanSitter can help. Find the best babysitters and caregivers trusted by parents like you on UrbanSitter including:
- After-school sitters
- Part-time child care
- Morning nanny
- Last-minute childcare
- Carpool helper
- Pet care sitters
- Senior care providers
- School pod nannies
- Virtual babysitting
- Full-time nanny
- Part-time nanny
- Household helpers
- Party helpers
Founded by parents and trusted by thousands of families, trust and safety sets UrbanSitter apart from the other babysitting sites. All caregivers are background-checked and reviewed by our team. And, unlike other babysitting websites, services, or nanny agencies, UrbanSitter provides you with baby sitter reviews written by parents you know and trust. Use your local network to find recommendations from parents at your school, moms and dads groups, or social networks. It’s like asking every parent you know for the best babysitters in your area.
To find a babysitter:
- Start a baby sitter or nanny search by date or post a job
- View a list of baby sitters in your neighborhood
- Filter to find available babysitters and nannies with qualifications such as:
- Background check
- Child and infant CPR certification
- First-aid certified babysitters
- Babysitter with car
- Nannies with special needs experience
- Early childhood development or early childhood education experience
- Teaching degrees or nursing degrees
- Spanish-speaking nannies or caregivers
- Review the detailed babysitter profiles to help you decide on the best fit for your family including:
- Profile videos
- Response times
- Number of repeat families
- UrbanSitter reviews
- Get to know them. UrbanSitter helps you schedule an interview with a babysitter and include sample screening questions for the babysitter when they apply for your job.
- Save your search to know whenever new sitters join.
Looking for an after-school sitter or last-minute childcare? Post a babysitting job or nanny job on the UrbanSitter website and have the sitters come to you. You’ll get the quickest response from babysitters in your area. Conveniently, all sitters in the app have an online calendar with their real time availability, so you can book a baby sitter in minutes or with a few taps from our babysitting app. You can even send a booking request to multiple babysitters. Or, hire a babysitter for multiple dates. Whoever replies first will get the job. The other requests will be canceled.
Sign up for a free UrbanSitter account and begin your babysitter search today!