Full Time nanny needed starting Monday, Aug 16 in Magnolia - $25/hr
Posted 15 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Aug 16
Seattle, WA - Magnolia 98199
About this nanny job
We are two families in Magnolia looking for a full-time nanny to care for two infant girls (6.5 and 5 months old at start date) in a nanny share. Homes are .2 miles apart and we would alternate between homes. We are hoping to find a long term nanny with infant experience who is passionate, dependable, and who is a great communicator willing to work in partnership with us to help our children reach developmental milestones.
Start Date: August 16th 2021
Guaranteed 40 hours at shared rate Monday-Friday; 8:30 am-4:30 pm with some flexibility necessary. Rate is 25-30$ DOE, sick leave, agreed on holidays
• Minimum two years of experience caring for infants and multiple children.
• Current on flu shot, MMR, TDaP and COVID-19 vaccinations
• Current infant, child CPR and first aid certification.
• Able to provide previous employment-related references.
• Pass criminal background check.
• Reliable transportation necessary, however Nanny will not be expected to regularly transport children.
• Physical ability associated with childcare (hold/carry babies, car seats, climb stairs).
• Pet friendly (dog in one home, cat in other).
• Provide excellent, loving care to ensure the safety of the children and home(s).
• Change diapers, manage nap and feeding schedules prescribed by families.
• Prepare age appropriate meals and snacks for the children.
• Engage and stimulate the children through play, games, reading, physical activity, arts and crafts, music, and adventures outside the home.
• Assist in tidying play areas, child laundry, and dishes.
• Track daily behaviors, activities, milestones (feeding, naps, diapers & medications)
• Participate in cooperative, open discussions with parents relating to the children when issues arise.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 5mos and 6.5mos
Nanny job duties
- Feeding children
- Making meals
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available