Part Time nanny needed starting Monday, Apr 10 in Glenview in Oakland - $28/hr
Posted a month ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Apr 10Oakland, CA - Glenview in Oakland 94602
$28/hour for 21 hours per week
About this nanny jobNeed Long-Term, Part-Time Nanny Old in Oakland (Glenview) We are the parents of two boys (3 and 5 years old) and need a part-time nanny, who can care for them after school and take them to various activities. Ideal candidate is loving, full of energy and enjoys reading to our boys. Start date in early April. We live in Glenview in Oakland next to Piedmont. Schedule is Mon/Tues/Thurs 3:00-6:00 PM; Wed: 1:00-6:00 PM; Fri: 3:00-6:00 PM. If interested, please send us a message and when a good time to talk is. We look forward to getting to know you! Responsibilities Pick boys up from school in our car and take them to various activities or to the park. Engage them in activities, such as reading, drawing, games, soccer, etc. Help boys reach milestones, such as dressing themselves, manners, kindness to others and how to follow rules. Make their lunches and unload lunchboxes. Load and unload the dishwasher. Wipe down counters. Do their laundry and ensure their rooms are kept tidy and organized. Job Requirements Excellent references. True love of caring for children. 100% commitment to no screen time when boys are awake, including phone usage. Patient, loving and kind. Reliable, honest and trustworthy. Physically fit enough to run around with the boys. Driver’s license and good driving record. Immunized
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 6 years, 3 years
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- TUE: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- WED: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- THU: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- FRI: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Apr 11 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Oakland, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!