Nanny needed starting Sunday, Apr 02 (flexible) in Five Mile Prairie - $20/hr
Posted 12 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Sunday, Apr 02Spokane, WA - Five Mile Prairie 99208
$20/hour on 7 days per week
About this nanny jobI am looking for an occasional pet sitter (no way to post that type of job on this site) to take care of my dogs if I am traveling. Sometimes it may be a few hours in a day all the way to multiple days in a row where I am looking for a pet sitter to stay at the home day and overnight while I am away. I am looking for someone who is a true animal lover and has the flexibility to stay at the home and not leave (except for an emergency or to run a very quick errand). If you have another job or pet and are not able to devote the time, this would not be the job for you. For multiple day trips, I provide groceries so the home is stocked with whatever you request to help reduce the need to leave. The pay for day/overnights will not be by the hour (another item I had to put in this default posting). Trips 1 week in length, I have typically paid around $1000 for pet sitting in my home. For the right person, it is rather easy and hopefully enjoyable money to make. I have three rescue dogs. 1 - Burton is 12 and paralyzed on his back end. He requires constant monitoring so I am looking for someone who will truly stay at the home most of the day and night (a 1-2 hour leaving is acceptable but not much more). He will need his bladder expressed every few hours so you must be willing to learn (or already have this knowledge) and you will also need to clean up any poops as he has no control over the timing of these. He likes to spend most of his time outside when the weather is nice (but again needs to be monitored to an extent - I do have cameras where you can watch from inside). He does have one medication he needs to receive around Noon each day. 2 - Elliott is a chihuahua mix. He is missing a back leg from being hit by a car prior to my adoption of him. He requires the typical dog care and sometimes takes a bit to warm up to someone new. He loves to play with toys and cuddle. 3 - Demi is also a tripod chihuahua mix. She also would need the typical dog care and is an absolute lover. We are still working on her barking and she sure can be loud for such a tiny dog! I do not have any trips planned at the moment but am hoping to do some summer traveling if I can find the right pet sitter. I always start with a trial day where I am nearby in case there are any issues, questions, or I need to get back to the home for any reason. This also ensures you understand exactly what is required for the role.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Nanny job schedule
- SUN: During the day (flexible days)
- MON: During the day (flexible days)
- TUE: During the day (flexible days)
- WED: During the day (flexible days)
- THU: During the day (flexible days)
- FRI: During the day (flexible days)
- SAT: During the day (flexible days)
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Monday, Apr 03 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Spokane, WA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!