Seeking an experienced full time caretaker starting Monday, Jul 10 in Platt Park - $22/hr
Posted 22 days ago by a parent
Full Time, starting Monday, Jul 10Denver, CO - Platt Park 80210
$22/hour on 5 days per week
About this nanny jobOur relaxed, fun family is looking for a nanny/household manager to start working between July and August 2023. We are looking for someone who can commit to a minimum of 40 hours-per-week, Monday – Friday, typically from 9:00am - 5:00pm. Flexibility with these hours (i.e., work some days 7:30am-3:30pm instead with advance notice) is important to accommodate work travel. The nanny/household manager will be mainly responsible for their toddler (currently 2 years old) 2 full days-a-week and 3 afternoons-a-week. They will also help with their child (currently 7 years old) when he is not at camp or school (starting second grade in the Fall). When not taking care of the toddler some mornings, the nanny will serve as a household manager - helping with laundry, cooking 2-3 times per week, errands, basic clean-up, etc. Someone who can do the occasional overnight, date night or weekend day, is preferred. A nanny that is willing to do vacation travel when invited (i.e. mountain weekends in Colorado, summer trips) is also ideal. We are looking for a nanny/household manager that can jump right in and help with anything. We are looking for someone that has at least 2-years of professional experience, is a self-starter, easy going, flexible, great at multi-tasking, organized, active and very reliable. Someone who is proactive, pays attention to detail, and has an eye for what needs to be done is a perfect fit for this family. A nanny/household manager that is mature and loves her job, and in becoming an extension of the family, is a must. We have had 3 nannies in the past, who we have adored and are still a big part of our family. We know how to treat a nanny/household manager and are looking for someone that will treat us well too. The nanny/household manager will be paid according to her experience.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 2 and 7
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: During the day
- TUE: During the day
- WED: During the day
- THU: During the day
- FRI: During the day
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Jul 11 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Denver, CO nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!