Seeking an experienced part time caretaker starting Monday, Jul 31 in Great Park - $23/hr
Posted 9 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Jul 31Irvine, CA - Great Park 92618
$23/hour for 20 hours per week
About this nanny jobLooking for someone caring, fun and responsible to pick-up from school and care for my two girls (19 months and 6yrs) 5 days a week from about 2pm to 6pm. There may be some longer hours here and there. Expectations include, help with homework, fun after school activities, and making snack for the kiddos and dinner on some occasions. This position requires the caregiver to have a car with a valid license and a clean driving record. If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please reach out! We can set up time to chat!
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Ages: 6 years, 19 months
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Meal included
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- MON: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- TUE: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- WED: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- THU: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- FRI: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Aug 01 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Irvine, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!