Part Time nanny needed starting Saturday, Apr 01 - $27/hr
Posted a month ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Saturday, Apr 01Fairfax, CA 94930
$27/hour on 4 days per week
About this nanny jobHi! I’m looking for a part time nanny starting in April until mid June for my now 8 month old son. We would like someone who has experience with infants and young children. At least two good references. ECE credits would be awesome. An understanding of attachment parenting. CPR certification or willingness to obtain would be great. Must have a drivers license and a car. It would be two days a week from 9am-6pm. I’m a nurse, so the schedule shifts weekly. One week Tuesday/Thursday, Wednesday/Friday the next. I can probably change this if I have to. We live in Fairfax close to town. My son is the sweetest. Let me know if you are interested! Thank you, Annie
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Age: 7 months
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Nanny job schedule
- TUE: During the day
- WED: During the day
- THU: During the day
- FRI: During the day
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Sunday, Apr 02 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more Fairfax, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!