Nanny position available starting Monday, Sep 11 - $30/hr
Posted 16 days ago by a parent
Part Time, starting Monday, Sep 11San Francisco, CA 94131
About this nanny jobWe are looking for someone to help with preschool drop off (approximately 8-9am)/pick up (5-6pm) for our 2 year old, who will be starting a new school in September. He currently speaks Spanish/Italian/English, and we're hoping to find someone who can speak with him in Spanish or Italian. He's easy going, friendly, playful/funny, and potty trained. We can provide a car most days, if needed. The preschool is about 10-15 minutes from our house by car. We'd like to have someone at least 5-10 hours per week, but can be flexible. We are prioritizing finding the right person (dependable, nurturing). Thanks for considering.
Nanny job details
Who you'll nanny for
Nanny job duties
- Driving children in parent’s car
- Feeding children
- Making meals
- Driving children in caregiver’s car
Benefits of the job
- Parking is easy to find/available
Apply to this job
Applications accepted until Tuesday, Sep 12 at 12:00 AM.
Sign up for UrbanSitter to apply for this and more San Francisco, CA nanny jobs
Apply for nanny jobs now
Sign Up Today
Ready to find nanny jobs?
1. Make a profileIntroduce yourself to parents and be sure to include your childcare experience and types of nanny work you’re looking for. Fill in your schedule and rates, and complete a background check.
2. Apply to jobsEasily scan through the available nanny jobs in your area. Detailed job descriptions and handy search filters help you pinpoint the best nanny jobs to apply to.
3. Get paidParents either pay in cash or through UrbanSitter’s online payment system. Money goes directly into your pocket or into your bank account via direct deposit. No waiting for payday and you keep 100% of your earnings.
Find nanny work today!